Friday 16 March 2012

I've not forgotten you...

Its been a hectic few weeks of travelling but Im happy to say I'm going to be on English soil for the next few weeks giving me plenty of time to catch my breath and start working on our Global RLI Awards, now that the eagerly awaited shortlist is revealed…I would like to congratulate all our finalists. On this note I am pleased to welcome Cumberland, Location Group & Aerium as our latest Sponsors, you can find out more about these and our other sponsors on our website. If you havn’t already booked your table at the world’s most premier networking event, do it before you miss out. We are also working with the BRC to bring you a Conference during the day on International Retailing and we have an impressive line up of speakers, check the RLI website for more details.

RLI will be at Retail Connections, London on the 28th March and ICSC Europe, Berlin 18-20th April so I look forward to seeing you there.

Check back on Monday for a review on this years MIPIM & Global Retail Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment