Friday 17 August 2012

Its been a while...


Its been a hectic few months hence the distinct lack of posts...over the next few days I will be updating my blog with the latest developments in my hectic schedule. I am currently bracing myself myself for the challenges of intense travelling and conferences that the next 3 months will bring.

The RLI team will be at this year’s BCSC Expo in Liverpool 10-12 September stand no H32, dont forget to visit us, whilst I jet off to Shanghai for the ICSC World Summit 12-14 September. Then it’s off to the World Retail Congress, London 19-21 September, before heading off to Zagreb for the inaugural SEE Retail Matchmaking Event 27-28 September, where RLI is working with Real Estate Databank to bring together Retailers and Developers to sign those all-important deals…If you are a retailer looking to open stores or a developer looking to lease space in Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Turkey, this would be a perfect opportunity for you...so get in touch!

Watch out for my next blog as RLI has an important announcement to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment